Monday 9 April 2012

Timeless Parisian Style

  Parisian Chic by Ines de la Fressange
I just recently bought this book and boy do I love it! It's a style guide by France's own icon of chic that is composed of beautiful photographs, her personal tips for style and beauty, and pointers on how to dress like a parisian. It also includes a guide to hotels, boutiques, shops and restaurants. We all know that Parisians are incredibly stylish. They just know how to put together the most basic pieces to have a show-stopping effect on their audience. So why not steal some of their timeless fashion and their abilities to always look perfect? For all of you who will soon embark on a journey to my personally favourite city in the world, this book is highly recommended. Bon voyage!

1 comment:

  1. Not entirely sure, but I think I read about this book in a magazine. I'd love to check it out! One, it's Parisian style, as you say. Two, it's Ines de la Fressange! The first time I noticed her was at Jean-Paul Gaultier. Goes to show older models can strut it just as well as anyone! If you like fashion books, I suggest another great coffee table book: Kyoto Fashion Institute - Fashion: A History from the 18th to 20th Century. I was completely rivited throughout the entire book by the beauty and intricacy of fashion back then.

    http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete